These are games that were only OK, but I still am glad I played them. I have no regrets and they weren’t a waste of my life. Still decent games, just didn’t particularly enjoy them, didn’t hate them, but somehow just kept playing.
- Cadillacs and Dinosaurs (Sega CD)
- Shining Soul I and II (Gameboy Advance)
- Soul Calibur Legends (Wii)
- Story of Seasons (3DS)
- Phantasy Star C.A.R.D. Revolution (Gamecube)
- Resident Evil 5 (Xbox ONE) – This game had decent gameplay, just the story was so wrong I hated it.
- Subnautica (Steam)
- Mass Effect (Xbox 360) – You just can’t go back and retro play a game after the newer ones.
- Dillon’s Rolling Western (3DS) – I can’t figure out why this game was rated so highly