5/11/10 – Round 3

OK. This time the antenna toppers are doing alot better. I’ve been messing with a new varnishing technique that will be smooth and not show the brush strokes, and I think I’ve found one! However, I’ve found that if I do it wrong (maybe timing? paint?) then I get this new side-effect: wrinkling. Anyways, they look good so far and eventhough I had to peel off the varnish of one of them due to the wrinkling, when they’re done I’ll have 4 new ones. :)

Front side

Back side

<–Previous                                                                                                              Next –>


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s